§ 1 General
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Selfbondage-shop.com and the consumers and entrepreneurs who use the Internet offer of Selfbondage-shop.com (hereinafter referred to as "buyer"). The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website Selfbondage-shop.com and all subdomains belonging to this domain. In each case, the valid version at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural persons who enter into business relationship with Selfbondage-shop.com, without that this can be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these terms and conditions are natural and legal persons or legal partnerships who enter into a business relationship with Selfbondage-shop.com in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The selfbondage-shop.com offers on the internet are a non-binding invitation to the buyer to order goods from Selfbondage-shop.com.
(2) By ordering the desired object of purchase on the Internet, the buyer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) Selfbondage-shop.com is entitled to accept this offer within 3 working days by sending an order confirmation. Only then comes an effective contract. The order confirmation will be sent by e-mail. After fruitless expiry of the period mentioned in sentence 1, the offer is considered rejected.
§ 3 Payment, due date, late payment
(1) The payment of the goods can be made in advance and PayPal. We reserve the right to accept or exclude certain payment methods in individual cases.
(2) When paying in advance and PayPal, the buyer agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(3) If the buyer is in default of payment, he is responsible for any negligence. He is also liable for the performance because of the performance, unless the damage would have occurred even if timely performance.
(4) The purchase price is subject to interest during the delay. The default interest rate for the year is five percentage points above the base rate. In legal transactions in which a consumer is not involved, the interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(5) The assertion of further damage is not excluded.
§ 4 delivery
(1) The delivery takes place by sending the purchase object to the address communicated by the buyer.
(2) Delivery takes place against the stated packaging and shipping costs. For foreign deliveries, unless otherwise stated, the price of packaging and shipping will be charged separately by weight. If the buyer desires a special type of shipment, incurring higher costs, he also has to bear these additional costs.
(3) If the buyer acquires the object of purchase for his commercial or professional activity, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the object of purchase shall pass to him as soon as Selfbondage-shop.com the object of purchase to the freight forwarder, the carrier or otherwise to carry out the Shipment of a particular person or institution.
§ 5 Retention of title
The purchased item remains the property of Selfbondage-shop.com until full payment.
Before transferring ownership, pledging, transferring, processing or redesigning is not permitted without the express consent of Selfbondage-shop.com.
§ 6 prices
The price stated in the respective offer for the object of sale is understood to be the final price including any applicable VAT and other price components. The price does not include the delivery and shipping costs.
§ 7 resignation
(1) Selfbondage-shop.com is entitled to withdraw from the contract also in respect of an outstanding part of the delivery or service, if false information about the creditworthiness of the buyer has been made or objective reasons regarding the insolvency of the buyer have arisen, such as the opening insolvency proceedings over the assets of the buyer or the rejection of such proceedings for lack of cost-covering assets. The buyer is given the opportunity to make an advance payment or to provide a suitable security before resignation.
(2) Without prejudice to any claims for damages, any partial services already rendered shall be invoiced and paid in accordance with the contract in the event of partial withdrawal.
§ 8 Warranty
"For all goods from our shop there are statutory warranty rights."
(1) Guarantee to consumers
a) Selfbondage-shop.com warrants that the object of purchase is faultless upon delivery. If a material defect appears within six months of delivery of the object of purchase, it is presumed that the defect was already defective at the time of delivery, unless this assumption is incompatible with the nature of the object of purchase or the defect. If the material defect does not appear until after six months, the buyer must prove that the material defect already existed when the object of purchase was handed over.
b) If the object of purchase is defective at the time of delivery, the buyer has the choice as to whether the supplementary performance shall be effected by repair or replacement. Selfbondage-shop.com is entitled to refuse the type of supplementary performance chosen, if it is possible only with disproportionate costs and the other type of remedy remains without significant disadvantages for the buyer.
c) If the supplementary performance fails, the purchaser can in principle demand, at his option, a reduction in the purchase price (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (withdrawal) as well as damages. For only minor defects, the buyer has no right of withdrawal.
d) Claims of the buyer due to defects become time-barred after two years, when used goods are sold in one year.
(2) Guarantee to entrepreneurs
a) If the purchase for Selfbondage-shop.com and the buyer is a commercial transaction, the buyer must inspect the delivered goods immediately for quality and quantity deviation and Selfbondage-shop.com identifiable defects within a period of one week from receipt of the goods in writing display; Otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded. Hidden defects must be reported in writing to Selfbondage-shop.com within a period of one week from discovery. Deadline is sufficient for the timely dispatch. In this case, the buyer bears the full burden of proof for all claims, in particular for the defect itself, for the time of the discovery of the defect and for the timeliness of the complaint.
b) In the event of defects, Selfbondage-shop.com shall, at its option, warrant repair or replacement.
c) The claims of the buyer due to defects expire in one year.
(3) If Selfbondage-shop.com delivers a defect-free object of purchase for the purpose of supplementary performance, Selfbondage-shop.com can demand the return of the defective object of purchase from the buyer.
(4) Damage caused by improper or non-conforming measures of the buyer during installation, connection, operation or storage, do not establish any claim against Selfbondage-shop.com.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) Selfbondage-shop.com shall only be liable for damages other than those caused by injury to life, limb and health insofar as these damages are based on intentional or grossly negligent acts or on culpable violation of a material contractual obligation by Selfbondage-shop.com or its vicarious agents , Essential to the contract is a duty, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance the buyer may regularly rely. Any further liability for damages is excluded. Claims arising from a guarantee given by Selfbondage-shop.com for the nature of the object of purchase and the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(2) According to the current state of the art, the data communication over the Internet can not be guaranteed error-free and / or available at all times. We are therefore not liable for the availability of our Internet shop at any time.
§ 10 Choice of law, place of jurisdiction
(1) All disputes arising from this legal relationship are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The validity of UN purchasing law is excluded.
(2) If the buyer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the registered office of Selfbondage-shop.com. The same applies if the purchaser does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if his domicile or habitual residence is unknown at the time the complaint is filed.
§ 11 Severability clause
Should any provision of these terms and conditions be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain unaffected, unless the termination of individual clauses would disadvantage one party so unreasonably that it could no longer reasonably be expected of the contract
§ 1 General